Welcome to the Pallister Park Y3 page!
Our topic for the first half term has been Predator and we have had an exciting time.
This term we have covered:
- English: Little Foxes by Michael Morpurgo
- Science: Habitats
- History: Miss Abulafia has been looking at the history of Dinosaurs
- Geography: Mr Leggott has been looking at animals from different continents and locating them.
- PE: Tennis and skipping with Mr Leggott and Mrs. Cacioppo
- Ukulele and chime bars in Music with Mr Parker
- RE with Mr Rutland
- Art with Mrs. Cacioppo
- PSHE: with Mrs. Masters
We are reading Little Foxes by Michael Morpurgo. What will happen to the newborn baby boy that has been left outside a police station on a wintry night?
We have written a non-chronological report about foxes that will amaze you!
Jay from Jay’s Animal Encounters brought a variety of animals for us all to hold and stroke. We have researched lots of facts about their habitat, diet and appearance. Check out all of our photographs in the Year 3 school gallery.
Our new topic will be Scrumdiddlyumptious!
We will be learning all about Food.
Mrs Masters will be creating healthy smoothies and will be planning lots of opportunities to bake and cook some delicious dishes!
Do you like chocolate?We will research the history of it and have an exciting trip planned…
Do you have a golden ticket? Do you want to visit a famous chocolate factory? That’s the book we will be reading, Charlie and the Chocolate factory.
Mrs Cacioppo is desperate to create lickable wallpaper with the class and has the perfect recipe!