Welcome to the Pallister Park Year 1 Page
Welcome to the Pallister Park Y1 page! Below you will find useful information for the upcoming term.
This term we will be covering:
- Memory box and Teddy Bears. The children will be learning about themselves, how we all grow and change and our bodies.
- We will be using the texts Whatever Next and Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
Resources to access at home:
We would like to thank all the parents for sending in “Memory Bags”, the children are enjoying sharing them in class. PE day will be every Monday and Wednesday this term.
Reading every night at home.
Spelling practice (Spellings are given on a Monday and tested on the following Monday).
One piece of homework, given out on a Friday and to be returned by the following Thursday. This may be topic related or have a maths, phonics or English focus.
- Planetarium from the Life Centre visiting school- 7th November
- Teddy Bear picnic 14th September
- Parent Welcome meeting 19th September