Welcome to the Pallister Park Year 4 Page
This term we will be covering:
Playlist is an exciting, vibrant topic all about the world of music and the arts. The children will embark on a journey of discovery learning about different styles of music and performance.
- Countdown simulator.
- Topmarks maths games.
- Hit the Button multiplication game.
• Y3/4 tag rugby team are now reigning Middlesbrough Schools tag Rugby champions!
• Children have been practicing for the upcoming skipping festival.
• Children have been learning the Haka!
Children should be practising spellings and times tables on a daily basis. See the back of planner for both ks1 and ks2 words and multiplication tables.
Additionally, children could:
- Talk to parents and grandparents about music and dance trends that were popular when they were young.
- Learn a song off by heart.
- Make a fact file on your favourite artist or musician.
- Tees Valley Tag Rugby championships.
- Skipping Festival 2016.
- Watch this space for upcoming trips TBC.