Year 4 Teams Consent
Year 4 Parental Consent Form for Online Sessions
As we utilise Microsoft Teams as a school, we must receive parental permission before a pupil is able to take part in online sessions.
All pupils must follow these rules:
• I will only use technology for school purposes as directed by my teacher.
• I will not reveal my passwords to anyone.
• I will be responsible for my behaviour and actions when using technology (Microsoft Teams and other departmental online learning platforms); this includes the resources I access and the language I use.
• I will make sure that all my communication with pupils, teachers or others using technology is responsible and sensible.
• I will complete and upload all prep into Teams by the deadlines directed by the teacher.
• I will not deliberately browse, download, upload or forward material that could be considered offensive or illegal. If I accidentally come across any such material I will report it immediately to my teacher or my parent.
• I will not record or take photos of my classmates or teachers during an online session.
• I understand that when using Microsoft Teams and other applications provided by the school that my use can be monitored and logged and can be made available to my teachers.
• I understand that these rules are designed to help keep me safe.
In order to facilitate online learning, we ask that you support your child, where possible, by:
• providing them with a workspace that is quiet, safe and free from distractions with an adult nearby if necessary
• making sure your child is dressed appropriately
• ensuring that online communication is only between teachers and pupils
All parent to teacher communication should be via email. Neither parents nor pupils may record, share or comment on public forums about individual teachers or students.
By submitting your reply that you agree to these terms, you give permission for your child to attend online sessions with Pallister Park School staff and you acknowledge that you have shared this document and discussed online learning with your child. It is very important that your child agrees to follow the rules.
Heather Adams Headteacher