Assistant Head Teacher – Key Stage 1 (in the first instance)
Tel: 01642 242174
Head Teacher: Mrs Christine Wain
Salary: Leadership 6 – 10
Hours: Full Time
Contractual Status: Permanent
Required : September 2019
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational, motivated and dedicated teacher, who will work as Assistant Head to further develop this outstanding school. ‘Every aspect of the school’s work is of excellent quality because dedicated staff, led by an inspirational and caring Head Teacher, are committed to getting the best for and from every pupil. Leadership, management and governance are excellent.’ (OFSTED).
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate and visionary in sustaining and developing the school’s very high expectations and standards
- Demonstrate strong management, organisation and communication skills
- Lead, inspire and motivate staff and pupils
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner, able to promote high standards of teaching and learning across the whole school
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
The school has:
- Enthusiastic, friendly pupils with high standards of behaviour
- A supportive and encouraging Trust Board and Local Governors
- Committed and talented staff
- High standards
Visits to the school are welcome as listed below. If you wish to make an appointment please contact the school office on 01642 242174.
Monday 1st April at 8 am and 4pm
Tuesday 2nd April at 8 am and 4pm
Wednesday 3rd April at 8am and 4pm
Application forms are available from the school website, www.pallisterparkprimary.co.uk. Applications should be returned to email@example.com or forwarded by post to the Head Teacher, Mrs Christine Wain, at the above address.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Closing date: Tuesday 23rd April 2019 at 12pm
Short Listing date: Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Interview date: Tuesday 30th April 2019
- Application-Form Long
- AHT Person Specification
- AHT Job Description
Classroom Teacher MPS (Ref. T2331)
Required for September 2019 (one year fixed term in first instance)
Pallister Park Primary School
Telephone: 01642 242174
Headteacher: Mrs Christine Wain
We require an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher.
Pallister Park Primary is a National Teaching School and as such we are able to offer the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to join our large vibrant primary school.
Our motto is quite simply ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’. We aim to recruit staff of the highest quality so we are able to build and improve the quality of education we provide for our pupils to ensure they achieve their full potential.
Together we believe we have created a school where success is inevitable, we are very proud of our school and delighted to serve our community.
The successful applicant will be:
- Able to demonstrate excellent practice in teaching and learning
- Able to motivate children and inspire them to learn
- Able to work successfully as part of a team
- Able to contribute to curriculum development
- Willing and able to make a positive contribution to the school and its community
The Key Stage to be taught in will be negotiable, please state your relevant strengths, experiences and curriculum interests in your application.
Information about our school can be found on our website, visits are welcome these can be booked by contacting Mrs Adams firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours available on:
- Tuesday 23rd April at 4pm
- Wednesday 24th April at 8am and 4pm
- Thursday 25th April at 8am and 4pm
Applications should be returned to email@example.com or forwarded by post to the Headteacher, Mrs Christine Wain, at the above address.
Pallister Park Primary School is committed to the safeguarding of all children and rigorous child protection procedures are in place to which all staff must adhere. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS Clearance.
Closing date for applications Monday 29th April 2019 at 12 noon. Shortlisting will be conducted on Monday 29th April 2019. Interviews will take place on Friday 3rd May 2019.
- Application-Form Long
- Class Teacher Job Description
- Class Teacher Personal Specification